- What is the Ability Station promise?
- At Ability Station, we believe in the philosophy that every child has untapped potential that can and should be explored. Regardless of the situation, we will never put limitations on your child's ability. Our dedicated professional staff is devoted to helping you at every stage of your child's development.
Every product that Ability Station carries is hand picked by professionals in the child development therapy field. Chosen specifically for their ability-enhancing and thought provoking features, you can relax by knowing that your child's play time is also a learning time-don't worry, we won't tell them if you won't.
Other benefits of buying from Ability Station include:
* Unconditional 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
* Same day shipping on most orders
* No Sales Tax in most states
If you ever have a specific question about a product's features, would like help ordering, or want to ask a therapist a question feel free to email us.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Most orders placed before 5:00pm Eastern Time will be shipped the same day. Some products, such as our line of furniture, are not pre-fabricated and may take as long as 2 weeks to arrive. We thank you in advance for your patience with these items. Confirmation emails with tracking codes will be sent on all orders.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on Ability Station?
- Absolutely. You can shop at Ability Station with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Ability Station is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- Can I pay with a check or money order?
- Yes. Orders will be processed after Ability Station receives payment. Please make checks or money orders out to Ability Station and send to:
278 S 880 W
Spanish Fork, UT 84660